Monday, August 10, 2009




So this posting shows paintings I spent between 20 minutes to maybe 3 hours working on. I got into this great habbit where I would do a quick painting in addition to what ever art I was doing that day. It was such a great habbit that I've quit doing it. The concept and the purpose was that I was and I am taking to long to complete art projects. I wanted to do something that didn't matter, do it as quick as possible and be completely unconcerned how it would come out. So I would do several really quick paintings, like 3 minutes each and then I would choose one to take to a quick completion.




these were the first two painting that came out of this practice. I was kind of dissapointed after I had done them because I looking to produce something differeint and that first day this is what kept happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment