Tuesday, February 23, 2010




I recently went to philly to see a friend and while I was there I had plenty of that great time to read and draw. So I did both. Here is some of what I did. I was rusty at first so it took a few pages to shake off the cobwebs but then it started to come back. I get in these modes where I don't do any fun sketching. It's always prep and study drawing for a painting and then the painting. I felt my drawing skills fading, so I took about a week or so worked on fundamentals. None of those drawings are here but being an artblog I though I would mention it. I'm also working on a couple of paintings and I'm really excited about how they're turning out
This is a sketch of a painting I want to do. I've stretched the canvas, and drawn it several times but I've never painted this many figures so I always choose to do a little more prep or work on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment